WILL WE SEE YOU THERE?
The CCIA is welcoming you back to Newcastle’s largest Caravan, Camping and Holiday Expo in February 2016. We are lucky enough to be exhibiting this year and are excited to show you the slide on campers in the flesh.
There is no better place to check out all aspects of the caravan and camping industry, gear up for your next adventure and speak to our expert exhibitors who are on hand to provide you with all the information you will need.
Whether you’re new to caravan and camping and wanting to discover what’s available or an avid enthusiast wanting to update your equipment, with the large range of exhibits on display, you’re sure to find something to suit.
Visitors to the expo will see over 180 exhibitors and hundreds of brands for:
- Camper Trailers
- Slide ons
- Fifth Wheelers
- Tents & Camping equipment
- 4WD and touring accessories
- Tourism Destinations
- Caravan and Holiday Parks
It’s a fun day out for all ages with a wide range of activities, including food outlets, cafe and bar, towing demonstrations and children’s entertainment.
Expo At A Glance
Newcastle Entertainment Centre and Showground
Friday 5th – Sunday 7th February 2016
9.00am – 5.00pm Friday & Saturday
9.00am – 4.00pm Sunday
- Adults: $15.00 – ages 17 years and over
- Concession: $10.00 Seniors/Pension Cardholders
- Child: 16 and under are FREE, when accompanied by an adult
Tickets available for purchase from the entrance gates on the day.
- Free Parking
- Free Children’s Entertainment
- Free Towing Demonstrations
- Expo Guide
- Expo App
- Expo specials
- Various take-away food outlets, including a café and bar
- Disabled access throughout the Newcastle Expo (wheelchair hire is not available)
We are a dog friendly show. Your dog is most welcome but must be on a leash at all times. However, when entering the indoor pavilions at the Expo, dogs must be carried at all times.