The Penrith Caravan, Camping and Holiday Expo is a fantastic place to find everything you need for your next caravan or camping adventure.
Whether you’re a touring novice or an avid enthusiast, you’re sure to find something to suit so come along and make the most of all the Expo has to offer over the three days.
Visitors to the Expo will see over 150 exhibitors and hundreds of brands for:
- Camper Trailers
- Caravan and Camping accessories
- 4WD and touring accessories
- Tourism Destinations
- Caravan and Holiday Parks
Your Chance to win!
The Passport Competition will make a return in 2016 giving you the chance to won great prizes!
Tickets will be available to purchase at the gates or online closer to the Expo.
It’s a fun day out for all ages with a wide range of activities, including food and entertainment.
Friday 9th – Sunday 11th September 2016
Penrith Panthers Exhibition Centre (Mulgoa Road)
9.00am – 5.00pm Friday & Saturday
9.00am – 4.00pm Sunday
- Adult: $15.00 – Ages 17 and over
- Concession: $10.00 Senior/Pension cardholders
- Child: 16 and under are FREE, when accompanied by an adult
Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate or online closer to the Expo.
We Make It Easy!
- Free Parking
- Free Family Entertainment
- XXXX Gold Beer Garden
- A variety of gourmet snacks, hot and cold meals and drinks will be on offer. Barista coffee will be available on site. Selection of restaurants are located within the Penrith Panthers precinct.
- Disabled access throughout the Expo (wheelchair hire is not available)
- We are a dog friendly show. Your dog is most welcome but must be on a leash at all times. However, when entering the indoor pavillions at the Expo, dogs must be carried at all times.